Saturday, March 20, 2010

More Life Lessons

"With each class, you learn more about your practice". At the end of yoga class today, Chipp said those words and they rang especially true to me. I guess that's another reason why I love the practice of yoga so much...it mirrors the way I like to live my life. It's always been important for me to learn new things as I go about the business of life. Each day, I want to be open to seeing the world in new ways. Today, yoga felt really good, but some days I'm nauseated and struggle to keep up. Who hasn't experienced those feelings as they go about the ups and downs of living on this earth? One of the sayings I find myself repeating over and over is "You learn something new every day"! I'm sure that is probably an exaggeration, but I'm grateful that I believe this and hopefully will gain some wisdom along the knowledge. Nameste!

No comments:

Post a Comment